- In a year 6,539 people in the UK were diagnosed with oral cancer.
- In a year there were 1,985 deaths from oral cancer in the UK.
- In three years around 50% of adult oral (cavity) cancer patients (47.2% of men and 55.4% of women) in England survived their cancer for five years or more.
Early detection increase survival to 90%
Our Team Give You
- Oral Cancer Screen at every consultation
- Immediate fast track referral to a specialist for suspect areas
- Advice on how to reduce your cancer risk
As a practice we always provide free advice and oral cancer checks.